2018 Kickoff Meeting
May 6, 2018, 1-4 PM
Advantage Sports, 2019 W. Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor
Come join coaches and board members from your 2018 Washtenaw Blue Junior Wolverines Football and Cheer. Bring your players, our coaches will be running fun skills drills!
- Invite friends and neighbors to come!
- Complete your Registration*
- Find out about the upcoming season
- Meet this year’s football and cheer coaches
- Sign up for volunteer opportunities
- Get your questions answered
* To complete registration, please bring: Medical Release dated in 2018, copy of your child’s birth certificate, driver’s license of a parent/guardian, and a check or a credit card
What we teach
The team, the team, the team. Being a part of something greater than yourself can be a tough lesson for kids today. We teach this lesson more than any other.
Scoreboard wins and losses fade quickly. The lessons in sportsmanship that we reinforce daily stay for a lifetime.
We embrace competition. Not because we want to beat another team, but because we want to teach our kids to strive to become their best selves.
100%. We emphasize effort over results. Giving 100% to the game is a life lesson that our kids go on to apply not only on the field, but also in the classroom and in their daily lives.